All Seasons goal is to produce the best quality window and door possible for each customer. By using the best materials and technology, our experience engineers and craftsman produce the finest window and door possible. With an environmentally friendly facility we also ensure our carbon footprint is at a bare minimum. Most of all, we strive to completely satisfy our customer.
Energy Efficient Windows
Our energy efficient windows use PPG Solarban 60
and PPG Solarban 70
- Keeps home cool in summer.
- Keeps home warm in winter.
- Blocks damaging UV energy and other contributers to fading.
- Transmits more light than standard glass.
Career Field: Mechanical Engineer
Job Duration: Part Time
Posting Date: August 1, 2010
Posting Ends: Oct. 30, 2010
Mechanical Engineer (East Brunswick, NJ)
The responsibility and duties of the position include the following:
- To utilize knowledge and skills for the window wall project’s structural static stress calculation and analysis, write programs for the structural static stress and optimize the structure design.
- To use AutoCAD to make accurate drawings of new product or modify old products drawing according to new materials.
- Install, qualify, modify, and improve prototypes, conduct the transition of new products into production .
- Support the production floor by providing process improvements and technical training.
- Troubleshoot production assemblies and assembly equipment to provide timely solutions to maintain the continuity of production flow.
- Prepare documentation packages, review and recommend changes to component drawings, write programs for CNC machine according to different products.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related area.
- Great communication skills.
For more information, please contact Suger A. Yu and mail your resume to:
All Seasons Door & Window, MFG
28 Edgeboro Road
E. Brunswick, NJ 08816